Thursday, June 23, 2011

363. Lovely, Still (2010)

Photobucket

It feels like, you've been here my whole life.

The best love story I have seen in a very long time, and odds are you haven't even heard of it. If you value touching stories of true love with just a dash of whimsy you should find this movie immediately. Martin Landau and Ellen Burstyn give career capping performances akin to Henry Fonda and Katherine Hepburn in "On Golden Pond".

In other news, with the 365 blog coming to an end on Saturday, I am going to change the format of Will's Movie Blog. During the next calendar year I am going to attempt to watch 100 movies I have never seen before that are inexcusable and write a short review/rumination. The first entry will be early next week - Raging Bull.

No comments:

Post a Comment