Tuesday, December 21, 2010

180. Snow Falling on Cedars (1999)

Photobucket

I know you'll think this is crazy, but all I want to do is hold you, and I think that if you'll let me do that just for a few seconds, I can walk away, and never speak to you again.

I know this is just another sappy story of forbidden love. But this is MY list and this is the first sappy story of forbidden love that I shared at the theater with Angie. It was probably our third or fourth date, and, as usual, I was really early for the movie. So early, in fact, that we had time to hit the Baskin Robbins around the corner for some ice cream beforehand (the movie was playing at The Buccaneer for all of you Greenville natives, may it rest in peace). Angie offered me some of her ice cream to which I gladly accepted, but instead of allowing me a taste she playfully smushed it into my nose. I have been completely perplexed, intrigued, and in love with her ever since... The movie was pretty good too.

No comments:

Post a Comment