Wednesday, January 13, 2016

My Oscar Ballot


 photo osacrspic_zpszo4g0ipa.jpg

Oscar nominations will be announced tomorrow morning. Once again, the Academy forgot to send me my nominations form, so I'll just post my picks here. See you at 8:30am tomorrow!  (note: I don't rank or judge Star Wars movies with other movies, so it won't be listed here or in my top ten of the year... I loved it, it just doesn't get ranked with plain-old movies)

Best Picture:  Me and Earl and the Dying Girl

Best Director: Ridley Scott - The Martian

Best Actor: Leonardo DiCaprio - The Revenant

Best Actress: Carey Mulligan - Suffragette

Best Supporting Actor: Idris Elba - Beasts of No Nation

Best Supporting Actress: Alicia Vikander - Ex Machina

Best Original Screenplay: Dope

Best Adapted Screenplay: Me and Earl and the Dying Girl

Best Cinematography: The Revenant

Best Costume Design: Mad Max: Fury Road

Best Editing: Beasts of No Nation

Best Makeup & Hairstyling: The Revenant

Best Production Design: Mad Max: Fury Road

Best Score: The Hateful Eight

Best Song: It's My Turn Now - Dope

Best Sound Editing: Mad Max: Fury Road

Best Sound Mixing: Dope

Best Visual Effects: Mad Max: Fury Road

Best Animated Feature: The Good Dinosaur

Best Documentary: I am Big Bird: The Caroll Spinney Story

Best Animated Short: Sanjay's Super Team

No comments:

Post a Comment