Tuesday, May 24, 2011

332. Sicko (2007)

Photobucket

If we can find money to kill people, you can find money to help people.

This movie approaches the greatness that Moore attained with "Bowling for Columbine" and "Roger and Me". The biggest difference between this movie and those movies though is that is that I don't understand the controversy. I disagree with those that support unlimited gun rights, but I understand their position. I disagree with those that say uncontrolled free market capitalism leads to the best for all involved, but I understand their point of view. I simply do not understand why we can't make health care as free and universal as education, the fire department, police department, road construction, and defense. Still, it feels like I've written this blog before because I have. Feel free to check it out if you like:

The Last Unchecked Freedom in the Land of the Free

No comments:

Post a Comment