Wednesday, July 29, 2020

The Year in Movies: 1923


























1923


Back to the '20s. I'm watching these as fast as I can, but I'm still a bit lacking.

Number of Movies I've Seen: 3

Number of Movies from my original top 365:  none

Oscar Winner:
Didn't exist yet.

Box Office Winner:
The Covered Wagon -  Oregon Trail: The Movie. Exactly what you would expect. This was quite impressive for being nearly 100 years old. It does take some interesting turns and I was entertained. What more could you want?

My Top Ten:
1. NEXT POST!

2. Safety Last - Harry Lloyd's classic comic stunt film. It is most famous for the scene pictured above and the rest of the movie is really just a slapstick setup for that particular scene. It is worth the watch for anybody interested in movie history and is certainly the most famous movie from this year.

3. The Covered Wagon 

No comments:

Post a Comment