Thursday, March 31, 2011

277. Catfish (2010)

Photobucket

And I thank god for the catfish because we would be droll, boring and dull if we didn't have somebody nipping at our fin.

This will probably be the only movie that I add to the blog as I go (I'll figure out something to bump out...). I simply had to bring attention to this film as soon as possible. I really only have two things to say:

1. SEE THIS MOVIE IMMEDIATELY - It'll be a perfect Friday night movie for April 1.
2. DON'T READ ANYTHING ELSE ABOUT THIS MOVIE!!!! In fact stop reading right now and update your Netflix/make a redbox run/insert movie aquisition method of choice!

I will simply say that this is the most moving, tense, and truly real movie I have seen in a VERY long time. I repeat, DO NOT read anything about this movie this includes, but is not limited to, reviews, imdb.com information, news articles, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment