Wednesday, February 16, 2011

237. Real Women Have Curves (2002)

Photobucket

Like my grandmother used to say, "There's no better dressing than meat on bones."

I'm not going to spoil any of this movie except to say that if you are female (or are a guy who truly loves a female) you should see this immediately. With this film in mind I will deliver the following message. This is for the ladies:

Dear Women of the World,

You are beautiful. Plain and simple. And I don't mean in that "on the inside" way that people always like to tag on the end of that statement. I mean, you are perfect. Your body is a gift from heaven above. Every nook and cranny is a blessing to the men of the world. If a man ever tells you different, dump him, you deserve better. If you want to lose weight or tone your body, do it for yourself alone. Just like you can't change your sorry and lazy deadbeat man, if you change your body for a man, he won't look at you any different.

Love,
Will

PS: I know it goes against everything that I just said above, but, who cares, it's my blog... Skinny women are ugly.

No comments:

Post a Comment