Friday, January 20, 2017

Best of '16: Middle School: The Worst Years of My Life

 photo thumbnail_24076_zpsupjenkdb.jpg

Rules aren't for everyone.

Okay, so hear me out on this one. Abby (my 8-year old daughter) is my go-to movie partner. Most of the time she is perfectly happy seeing whatever I want to see at the theater, but a couple of times she has been pretty adamant about seeing a specific movie that I would otherwise skip. Usually, these movies are terrible (sorry Abby, but "Legends of Oz: Dorothy's Return" and "Nine Lives" were two of the worst movies I have seen in years), but a couple of times she has hit on a gem. This movie is actually pretty good. It is a solid tween comedy with a twist ending that caught me off gaurd and, I admit, pried a few tears from my ducts.

No comments:

Post a Comment